Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Joy Challange

My attitutude and spreading joy has been something I have been working on lately.  I truly believe that regardless of what life is dealing me at the moment, I can still choose to be happy and find joy in our everyday.  It is also a choice as to how I react to situations.  Amy I loving? Am I gentle?  Am I kind?  Am I thoughtful?  or Am I angry, frustrated, biter, mean and unhappy?

 
I am by no means a perfect person. I have many flaws and I fall short in my attitude and how I treat people on a daily basis.  I know it when I have stumbled and it always humbles me and brings me to my knees.  I definitely need God's grace! 

But negativity abounds! It is everywhere and frankly, I don't want to participate any longer.  I am more then guilty of complaining, being ungrateful and having a negative perspective.  And so in another attempt to find more Joy and ultimately change my attitude, I am participating in a Joy Challange.  Each day in the month of October, regardless of what is going on, I will make a list of at least one thing I am grateful for or see Joy in. I hope to be able to write more then one thing, but for me it really has to have meaning for the context of the day.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment