Saturday, March 6, 2010

Juice

For Christmas Nie Nie, Papa and Honey Trent got me a Kitchenaid. I have LOVED using it to make everything from icing to mashed potatoes!! LOVE IT!!

For my birthday, Grandma Candace sent me a juice attachment for my lovely new Kitchenaid. Immediately Charlie wanted to make Lemonade and Oj. So off to the market we went.
Charlie was really into making juice, he couldn't do it enough!

Neither of the boys liked the Oj...neither did I. I think the oranges were not fresh.

But eating lemons, now that they loved! They take after Aunt Jacque on that one!

And of course we had to do a smell test. Here Charlie is asking Tommy what he smells, a lemon or an orange.

We will definetly be making juice again! The boys and I had a great time and it put a little sunshine in a cold winter day!

No comments:

Post a Comment