Friday, September 28, 2012

First Day of School 2012-2013

Charlie, 2nd Grade
 

Tommy and Charlie

Pretty much sums it up!

Tommy, Kindergarten
 
The boys started school a few weeks back.  It was bittersweet for all of us.  I miss the lazy mornings all snuggled on the couch while the children watched their shows and I drank my coffee and check emails. I am grateful for a chance to catch my breathe but wish the school day was much shorter.  I miss my buddies and so does the little lady.  On those mornings when I am loansome for the pitter patter stampede of little feet, I grab their lovie or jaquar and say a little prayer for Heavenly Father to watch over my babies. 

They are doing good.  Charlie has smoothly made the transition to being a 2nd grader.    He likes lunch and recess.    Tommy had a rocky start of leaving his Mama but is fine now and loves to color and go to recess.

No comments:

Post a Comment