Saturday, May 8, 2010

And then there was 5


About 3 and a half months ago Trent came home from a business trip to find this. His reaction was classic. A smirk and a question, "Does that mean you are pregnant?". It was a great moment.

In early November, God willing, we will be welcoming another baby to our bunch. This is something that we have prayed for and wanted for sometime, this child is a true blessing.

We are truly blessed to be given this gift, another child. I cherish each day that I am able to carry this little one, knowing how precious each moment is.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations:) What a wonderful blessing to look forward to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, Thank you so, so much for all the sweet, sincere comments you left for me on my blog today. They are all appreciated so much. And, of course, I don't mind if you use that quote or anything else ever:-)!

    I am so happy for you and your new baby. I wish and pray nothing for you, your sweet growing baby and your family but complete love, happiness and health throughout the rest of your pregnancy, delivery and bringing baby home period.

    Babies are such a blessing from God. Our children too, but something about a baby is just perfect, heavenly.

    I love being a mom more than any thing in this world, and I can tell from all you write that you do too.

    Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete