Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday, February 3rd

This morning I read my Bible and completed lessons in  phonics, math and science with Charlie.  I vacuumed the downstairs and then took a shower mid morning.  I  blow dried my hair AND put on my makeup.  All before Trent came home for lunch. 

I tried on my jeans, the ones without the elastic waistband and then promptly took them off.  I am going  to.... oh, let's just not talk about it.

Today would have been my Granny's 100th birthday.  I hope I am a "Granny" someday, just like she was.

I decided not to change Penny out of her pjs until her first explosion for the day. She stayed in the them until 2pm at which point she got a full change.  Only to need another 2 complete outfit changes in less then 30 minutes. I don't know why we waste our money on diapers.  I am buying stock in TIDE.

I have been debating when to start sleep training Penny.  She is not on any kind of schedule, napping, eating or otherwise.  It kind of drives me crazy, sometimes.  Today she did take 2 naps in her bassinet, opposed to the swing or bouncy seat.  Neither was for more then 45 minutes though.  I think we will start at the end of February.  If I can hold on that long.

The children are all waking up from their naps and the sun is brightly shining.  I think some snow play is in order.  I love dressing the boys in their snow-pants and crazy winter hats.  I don't know why, but it always makes me happy.

Dinner is defrosting in the fridge and the budget is screaming for some attention. Thank you cards are waiting to be mailed and Penny is yawning for her late afternoon siesta.

Trent will be home soon and  I have been missing him. Another day is almost over, they go by so quickly these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment