Saturday, June 2, 2012

Field Trip

 In early May, Tommy's class went on a field trip to a gymnastics gym.  The kids had so much fun learning the different technices and doing an obstacle course.


Penny had a great time too. She was ALL ove the place and totally in her element!


 I was amazed at how brave Thomas was.  He hardly hesitated to do the activities and really had a good time.

I am so grateful that I am able to participate in these kind of activities with my children.  Deciding to send the children to traditional schools was so difficult and painfum in so mnay ways.  However, it was opportunities like these, where I knew memories would be created and that our bond woul be strengthend, that helped with the transition.  I love being involved with my children's classes, I love personally knowing their teachers and classmates and I know that it helps the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment