Friday, September 18, 2009

He's making his list and checking it twice, He is going to find out who has been naughty or nice....Santa Claus is coming to town!

Every year we go through the same dance.

Starting around late summer the dance starts to look something like this:

Me: "Honey, what do you want for Christmas?"

Trent: " I don't know, let me think about it."

Early Fall the dance routine gets into full swing:

Me: "Honey, have you thought about what you want for Christmas?"

Trent: "Not really, I'll think about it"

Late Fall the dance routine has become very complicated:

Me: "Honey! You seriously need to tell me what you want for Christmas!"

Trent: "Ok, I'll think about it"


And even though I love dancing with my husband I hate doing the dance with him! So this year, I asked the dreaded "What do you want for Christmas?" question and this is the lovely reply that I received.............
.
Trent's Christmas list

I love this man!

No comments:

Post a Comment