Friday, October 29, 2010

Getting Ready For Baby: 39 weeks: The Final Count Down


Ahhhh, the home stretch. I can not believe that we are here at last. What a long journey it has been to get to this point. But we are here and it is surreal, precious, exciting, and painful.

Surreal: Seriously??? We are having a baby?? There are many mornings I wake up and don't "feel" pregnant as I lay there still next to Trent. That is until I try to roll over :)

Precious: What is more precious then a brand new baby straight from God's arms to ours?? There is no greater blessing, not in my book anyways.

Exciting: We have waited for this moment for what seems like ions and ions. And we CAN. NOT. WAIT to meet our daughter and to give the boys a sister!

Painful: Besides the normal physical pain of carrying around another human being inside of you for 9 months, it has been an emotional time as well.

This Sunday, after Trick or Treating, Trent and I will head down to the hospital to start my induction. I should have her sometime Monday afternoon. That is the plan as long as little PJ decides to stay put between then and now, and I have a feeling that she is rather comfortable where she is at.

Grandma Candace and Nana will stay with the boys while we are in the hospital. The boys are a little apprehensive of us leaving, but I think that when the time comes they will be ok. They will probably be so excited to look through all their Halloween candy that they won't even notice us slip out. Or at least that is my prayer :)

We can't wait to meet you little Lady!!!







2 comments:

  1. I am SO excited for you Beth!! I hope everything goes very smoothly with your induction and that you are holding your beautiful, sweet, brand new, baby girl so soon! OH, I just cannot tell you how happy I am for you. A new baby--what a beautiful blessing. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little girl and the boys with their sister too. I will be praying for you and baby girl tomorrow and Monday.

    Sincere prayers and a very big hug to you from me Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth-
    I wish your precious daugther the most perfect birthday ever! I will be praying for your comfort, wisdom for all caring for you, and wonderful blessings for your entire family.
    hugs-
    Megan

    ReplyDelete