Friday, February 10, 2012

36

I turned 36 on Wednesday.  Yippee, yahoo! I could really care less about the number because honestly, sometimes I still feel like I am in my early 20's.  That could be a good thing, or a bad thing, depending on what it is I am feeling ;)

This is what my birthday week looked like:
doctor's visits, double ear infections and anitibiotics
missed school, fevers over 102
Daddy out of town, and sick none the less
a boy having some problems with a friend, me not having the foggiest idea how to handle it
praying a lot for guidance
ER visit in the middle of the night with a baby that couldn't breathe because she was so congested
more doctor's visits, nebulizer sent home...thank you very much!  fevers over 102+ again
3 calls from my Dad, because he knew I needed it...I love you!
birthday cards from people that I love and even a few from a few people that I haven't talked to in a while
praying with a dear friend on the phone, if only I could bottle that feeling of peace and serenity!
missing my favorite outing of the week, but talking to so many of my MM friends, it was wonderful!
parent helping and watching Tommy just glow as he was the "leader for the day!
eating lunch with two of my favorite guys at school
feeling fear that people don't like me
pure utter happiness that Trent came home on my bday and bought me a steak dinner, roses and a candle!
relief that my buddy and his buddy seem to be working things out
praying that the baby gets well soon and that no more trips to the hospital will be needed
finished a bunch of projects, my therapy
counted food cans and was actually happily surprised at the numbers for our food drive
ate out 3 nights in a row
laid in bed with my honey while we both did work on the computers and watched some robot movie
grateful that i am forgiven for all the mistakes that i make
doing weekly family time with the kids when daddy was out of town
working with a boy on his handwriting only for him to bring home a star for his improvement!
happy that it is friday and that this week is over

36, i have a feeling you are going to be just like 35

No comments:

Post a Comment