Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Years 2014

Our little family stayed home, warm and together to bring in the New Years.  Actually, we didn't do anything special but tuck the children into bed at the regular hour, eat some takeout and call it a night. Trent and I actually saw the ball drop this year.  I love the way that man dances!!!
I asked Trent to send me the photo from NYE. Apparently he felt that this is the BEST picture of us on that night. Silly boy.

I have to be honest, this year is a blur.  I can only think of good things so that is a plus, but the months kind of blend together.  I really think it was the medication I was on.  Thank goodness that is behind me! 

We took the children to the movies last night.  It was Penny's very first.  She was just precious perched on Trent's lap with her little arm tucked behind her head.  I looked over my little family and was so proud and full of love for each of them.  I am so blessed to be Trent's wife and the mother of these three beautiful kids.  There is no place I would rather be.

I just sense that there are going to be some fantastic things happen in '14.  

No comments:

Post a Comment