Saturday, March 19, 2011

Replacing Daddy

 Trent was out of town a few weeks ago.  When he is gone over night I usually allow Charlie to sleep with me for a night or two.  On this trip Trent was gone for several nights so I also allowed Tommy to sleep in our room, something I had never done before.  I asked him mid afternoon one day if he wanted to sleep in Daddy and Mommy's bed that evening.  He got so excited and said "YES!".  So, I told him to run up stairs and put his pillow, lovies and binkies on our bed for that night.  He was beyond excited and ran up stairs and did it right away.  At bedtime I followed the boys upstairs to start our nightly routine and this is what I found,
Daddy's pillows thrown across the room on the floor,
and Tommy's pillow neatly placed on Daddy's side of the bed.

I just had to laugh, it was too sweet.
There you go Daddy, you have been replaced...not in a long shot sweet heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment