Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trent's 34th Birthday

Trent turned 34 a few weeks back (sorry baby for the delay in blog post!!...you know I love you!)

We had a little party for him at home, complete with bday crowns, banners, homemade decorations, grilled pork loin, garlic mashed potatoes, green bean, and of course....CAKE!! A beautiful 9 inch round carrot cake with real cream cheese frosting, all from scratch. Only the best for my baby!


The kids and I decorated the crowns that morning. Charlie wanted to add feathers to Daddy's crown, to make him feel special! And you know the great guy that Trent is, he wore the crown through dinner and he owned all the feathery pomp that crown had to offer!

The party scene. A Lydic birthday party would NOT be a party without balloons! Thanks to Nana, our official afternoon balloon fetcher!!

Another year, another GREAT year! Here is to many more my dear! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment