Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Porcelain


I came home last Sunday night to a toilet
sitting in the middle of the driveway.
A sure sign that things had begun within the
walls of our cozy home.

Things like ripping up nasty, urine soaked flooring...lovely!


Of course Tom wanted in on the action
but patiently waited and watched Daddy
from the steps.



And Charlie just had to try out the new digs first, since this is like his second home :)
Bring on the projects as long as this guy is my repair guy!
Love you babe, and your new porcelain!

**I think this is one of the first posts that Trent was actually more then happy to play along with my blogging, picture taking antics. For proof, check out the magazine he is holding in the first picture....I love his sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment