Saturday, June 5, 2010

Baby


Me on Monday, May 31 at 17weeks and 3days
(but who is counting?!)

Baby is doing good! We went a few weeks ago and everything seemed to be status quo, which is a huge relief! I was pretty sick in the beginning, almost daily and didn't want to eat anything. And of course all that did sound good to me was junk, so typical of my pregnancies! But I am feeling better and can now actually stomach good food again!! I am feeling really good, but my body is just tired. I am sleeping well, but I have very low energy and have to stop and take many breaks throughout the day. Which is a challenge since I am running after the boys and they keep me moving! :)

We go in 10 days (again, who is counting?!!!) to find out the sex of this wee person! And I am beyond excited!!!! I am thinking boy, and honestly, I would LOVE to have another boy!! Yes, the energy level in our house is already high and another boy would probably send it through the roof, but bring it on!!

Even though, the idea of having a mother, daughter relationship would also be nice. I figure though, that if we don't have a daughter then we can a good loving relationship with our daughters in law.

Either way, we are just praying for a healthy baby.

I am definitely feeling the baby move and have been for several weeks. It is amazing how my body just falls right back into being pregnant. I started showing much earlier this time and could feel movement much earlier then in any of the other pregnancies. I also lost my chin much earlier then normal too :( Honestly though, I am super excited about the idea of actually getting my pre-baby body back...or at least somewhat close to it!!! But it is ALL worth it!!
Add Image

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see if you're having a girl or boy!!

    And, you are SO right--it is SO, SO worth it and then some!!

    Wishing you a very happy, healthy, fun week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot this--LOVE your sweet prego pic:-)!!

    ReplyDelete