Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Here and there...Penny is everywhere!

Someone has decided that she LOVEs to roll.  She is all over the place, a real rolling machine.  I put her down and literally 2.5 seconds later she is on the opposite side of the room.   Major baby proofing is underway!



 I know I am a biased, but seriously, could she be any cuter???!!!!

The only thing that is not so cute about all her rolling is that it has been waking her up at night.  She rolls over onto her tummy and then tries to continue rolling in the same direction but the side of the crib stops her.  And it makes her really mad! 

She is so proud of herself and loves that she can roll over to a toy that she is eying.  I can't believe that she is getting so big!!  I just love her to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. It's just starting :-). I hope Penny is a very 'good' sort of busy as she begins to be mobile. She's beautiful as always Beth!

    ReplyDelete