Sunday, September 25, 2011

Apple Picking

 The Children
Sillies!!
Pretty girl!
Yesterday we decided to make the short drive to one of our favorite orchards.  We picked apples, grapes and tried to get a few fun pictures of the kids.  It was a GLORIOUS day! Sunny, breezy, blue skies dotted with big white billowy clouds.  It was lovely and it reminded me of how much I love being outside in nature with my family!
Last year when we made our trip to the orchard, this little lady was still happily swimming in my belly.  I was so happy to have her actually here with us.  She soaked it all in and was happy.

These three guys have my heart!  Oh how I love them!!
And oh how this little lady loves her daddy!

This picture of Tommy makes me laugh.  He looks upset, but he was really just being very serious about his grape picking. 
We picked about 25lbs of apples and grapes.  I made some grape freezer jam and plan on making apple sauce and apple dumplings.  It was such a great day and we can't wait to go back!

1 comment:

  1. I have always wanted to pick apples, we are so hoping to go this year! Looks like you all had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete