Monday, April 20, 2009

The Series: Spring Cleaning Part 2

So, I started my "Spring Cleaning" challenge last week and I actually surprised myself! Monday rolled around, Trent was out of town and after I put the kiddos to bed I hit the kitchen like a force not to be reckoned with! I had the goal of 2 hours to complete the task but it really took 3 hours and I did not deep clean the stove or the floors. I still need to attack the stove but I wanted to wait until I could keep the windows open since the cleaning stuff always gives me a migraine. And my excuse for not deep cleaning the floors is because I literally spot clean them at least 2-3 times a day and I just couldn't bring myself to clean them AGAIN! All in all, I am extremely happy with the progress I made! I even packed up and donated 2 full boxes of glassware/kitchen stuff that we were not using! Not bad!

Now onto this weeks challenge....BATHROOMS!

1.5 Bathrooms
Time allotted: 45 minutes
1) 15 minute cleanup (trash, clothes, empty cabinets) (throw rug, window curtain and shower curtain in the wash)
2)Wash ceiling and walls
3)Wash vents
4)Wash windows
5)Wash shower and wash liner
6 )Wash toilet
7)Wash cabinets
8)Wash sink, toothbrush cup, replace kids cup
9)Floor
10)Wash trash can
11)Go through tub toys and wash
12)Put things back

This is far from my "favorite" area to clean...so we shall see how it all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment