Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Guys

There are three very important fellas in my life, Trent, Charles, and Thomas. I truly feel that God put me on this earth to be Trent's wife and to be the mother of Charlie and Tommy. Not that I don't have personal goals and dreams, but truthfully this part of my life is all for them. And I wouldn't change that! I really love my life, my life with my fellas! They bring me such joy and I can't imagine what my life would be like without them.

Trent is more of a husband, a friend and love, then I could of ever imagined or even hope for! He certainly is not a prince riding on a white horse, but so much more! He is kind, loving, thoughtful, a good listener, a good friend, a good love. He is funny and bright, he is passionate and relaxed. He is no drama, no no nonesense, no small talk. He is loyal and his heart is true. He is a good person! And I love him.

What makes him EVEN greater is that he is an awesome father! He is hands on, creative, ready to roll up his sleeves and change the bomb of all bomb diapers, he is fun, he is rough housing and yet not scared to tell his boys how much he loves them! He works hard for us so that I can stay home with the boys. He can't wait for them to be a little older so he can take them camping, so he can teach them how to play ball. He loves to play trains with them, he loves to cuddle and watch shows with them, he loves to read bedtime stories to them. He IS the best Daddy and oh HOW blessed are little Charlie and Tommy to have him!!

Charlie is our first born, our gift, a true Blessing from God! He is kind and sweet, he wants to please you. He is independent but loves to get "cozy" and snuggle. He is all about routine and finds comfort in things that he knows. Not much gets past him and he is constantly asking questions. He loves to sing silly songs, to learn new things, to make you laugh. He never stops from the moment he wakes up until the time his head hits the pillow. He doesn't like blueberries but LOVES peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. His favorite movie is The Polar Express and he loves to watch a little of it after naps, while sitting on Mommy's lap and drinking hot chocolate. He is our Joy! Our Charlie Bear!

Tommy is second son, another Blessing, our Star! He is the baby, the cuddeler, the attached to our hip baby! He loves to help, to clean, and hates to be dirty. He is very particular about where things go and how things are done. He is loud and opinionated, he wants what he wants when he wants it! He sweet and kind, loves to give hugs and kisses. He loves to play games, read books and play "Toot Toooooooots". From day one he has wanted to keep up with his brother, he loves his brother, he wants to be JUST like him! He is our baby, our Monkey!

My fellas are amazing! They are so much fun and I LOVE spending each day with them!! They keep me on my toes, my life busy and my heart full!!

Thank you God for my guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment